What to expect for the best results with your Keratin treatment appointment and Complex Smoothing Therapy (not flattening!)
- You may even have had dreams about having bouncy, soft curls every day or having straight, frizz-free hair when you wake up in the morning! If this sounds like you, you may be considering getting a perm or a keratin treatment in order to achieve these looks, which your natural hair just won’t let you do. But, there are a few truths behind these treatments which you need to consider before making the big decision. There are four major keratin treatment appointments as under: There are four major keratin treatment appointments as under:
Prior to your keratin treatment appointment.
- Get your changeless colour, semi-lasting colour or features legitimately before your keratin treatment. The treatment seals in the colour, making it last longer and show up more energetic.
- Ensure no occasion requiring an up-do, cap, or any groups or clasps is on your timetable as hair must drape free for three days after your treatment.
- Survey your schedule to be certain nothing requiring your hair to get wet is gotten ready for the three days after your treatment.
- Check the climate gauge. Keratin treatments are fine for blustery days, yet you’ll certainly need a downpour cover with a free hood and an umbrella.
- Tell your home mates that your hair must not get wet for three days after.
- Keratin treatments are not suggested for pregnant or nursing ladies.
- Stock up on without sulfate cleanser and conditioners. More on this beneath.
This is all done prior to the keratin treatment appointment.
During your keratin treatment appointment.
- It would be ideal if you permit a few hour window for the Natural Keratin Smoothing Treatment and a one-hour window for Express Blow Out.
- Bring some amusement (you won’t have the option to wear earplugs.) Magazines, books, tablet, check your messages, play Sudoku, and so forth.
- Realize that you (your beautician, and other Halo visitors) are protected. We use Keratin Complex brand. No formaldehyde or unsafe synthetic concoctions.
This is all done during the keratin treatment appointment.This is all done during the keratin treatment appointment.
For three days after your keratin treatment appointment.
Care during the 72 hours after your treatment (eight hours for our express keratin treatment) is key for ideal and the longest-enduring outcomes. The methods three days of exacting adherence to these rules:
Try not to get your hair wet!
- At the point when you shower, utilize the most perfectly awesome shower top. The Dry Diva brand – accessible at each Halo area – has never allowed us to down.
- On the off chance that you work out and additionally sweat, get to a dryer pronto. Blow-dry and level iron with medium to low warmth at the earliest opportunity.
- No swimming, not even with a dip top.
- No saunas, showers, hot tubs, steam showers, skiing, skating.
- Convey an umbrella and a free downpour cap, or even a plastic shower top, all over the place if downpour or haze is in the gauge.
- At the point when you wash your face or brush your teeth, utilize a shower top or spa band to keep down your hair. Long hair can get tucked into the rear of your shirt to keep it from falling into the water.
- We offer a few brands of dry shampoo, which might be utilized in little dosages. Be that as it may, on the off potential for success that you can have it, grasp your three-day hair as it normally seems to be.
- Rehash, don’t permit your hair to get wet! H2O in all structures – fluid, gas, even strong – is your foe.
- Abstain from establishing any connections with the hair from cuts, pigtail holders, caps, or shades.
- Fight the temptation to fold your hair behind your ears.
- No up-dos with groups or clasps.
- No braids.
- Around evening time, lay down with hair-free.
This is all done after three days of you keratin treatment appointment.
Over three days after keratin treatment appointment.
The Natural Keratin Smoothing Treatment endures as long as five months, and Express Blow Out as long as about a month and a half, contingent upon the way of life, upkeep and adherence to all aftercare guidelines.
Utilizing shampoos that contain sulfate will demolish your Keratin treatment. To keep up your outcomes, you should utilize sodium sans chloride hair items. We suggest and convey Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner.
We suggest that the hair be trimmed after the treatment, as the hair will have a smoother surface and will lie in an unexpected way.
We suggest holding up, at any rate, fourteen days before colouring your hair.
The hair will be more sensible and simple to style and will be impervious to dampness. It will feel observably gentler and silkier, with included life, sparkle and liveliness.
- This is all done over three days of your keratin treatment appointment.