Moroccanoil Treatment Hair Oil What we say ‘Apart from the amazing smell, this is my go-to leave-in product after washing my hair. The formula is lightweight so doesn’t weigh your hair down at all and leaves it feeling healthy and smelling fabulous!’ – Felicity, Haircare Assistant Buyer
A styling, finishing and conditioning product for all hair types.
Moroccanoil Treatment is an ultra-light formula which is absorbed by the hair instantly, resulting in a natural, silky finish and brilliant shine without leaving a residue.
Moroccanoil Treatment has the ability to restore over-processed hair damaged by environmental factors and chemical procedures.
– Sunday Times Style Awards 2015 Nominee: Best Hair Styling Product.
– Winner of Best Hair Oil at the InStyle Best Beauty Buys 2013.
– Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards 2012 Winner: Best Leave-in Treatment.
InStyle say: “We don’t know how we survived before Moroccanoil. Hairstylist Jamie Stevens agrees: “It’s been a massive hit. One in three of my clients now walk away with a bottle. It’s super-nourishing and works wonders to control frizz and leave hair soft and shiny”.”
Moroccanoil Treatment revives, hydrates, and most importantly, detangles hair, wigs and hair extensions.
Moroccanoil Treatment is stored in an amber glass bottle to protect the oil from ultra-violet rays that cause oxidation and degradation.
Comes with a pump dispenser.
Please note that Moroccanoil is available to customers in the UK only.
DIRECTIONS: Moroccanoil Treatment Hair Oi
– Styling and finishing: After shampooing and conditioning, start with a small amount in the palm of your hand and work it through damp hair. Style as usual.
– Protection: To control frizz and protect hair from environmental factors, apply a small amount (few drops) to dry hair as often as needed. Moroccanoil Treatment Hair Oil
Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (argan) Kernel Oil, Parfum, Linum Usitatissimum (linseed) Seed Extract, Ci 26100 (red 17), Ci 47000 (yellow 11)
After shampooing, apply a generous amount to towel-dried hair and comb through. Leave on for 5-7 minutes. Rinse and finish with conditioner. Use once weekly, less frequently as hair improves.